Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chicken Bacon Avocado Quesidillas

I love avocados! When I stumbled across this recipe on Kevin and Amanda {blog} I immediately marched to my kitchen and made it! And oh my goodness... this is pure melt in your mouth deliciousness.

Ingredients

chicken
bacon
avocado
cheese
flour tortillas
2 teaspoons taco seasoning

In a medium sized skillet, cook bacon till crispy on both sides. When thoroughly cooked, remove from skillet to paper towel and pat dry. Cut into small pieces. Grate cheese, Cut avocado into small pieces. Cook chicken thoroughly the dice into small pieces

Place ingredients on one half of flour tortilla. Fold in half


Place 1 teaspoon butter on skillet, place tortilla in skillet, cook about 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown and cheese is melted.


Serve hot with salsa or sour cream

No comments:

Post a Comment